Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Mallow

Childminder available Mallow           reply
09/04/2018 00:44 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, my names Jessica and I´m 18 years old, I’ll be turning 19 in July.

I have a massive love for children, since I was about 6 my mother worked as a childminder for babies/toddlers up until they went to play school, so I more less grew up around babies from a few months old - 3 years.

I have done work experience in a creche, I also have experience babysitting my cousin from when he was about 7/8 months old up until last summer when he was 4. My last job was looking after 4 children (aged 3,4,10,11) for around 9 months.

I currently work part time for 2 families; I work occasional evenings for a family with 2 kids aged 5 and 7, and also occasionally for a family with a 4 month old little boy. I also have a lot of experience around my friends 2 boys since they were about 4 months old and 3 years old.

I have a ton of experience from children aged 4 months and up and am able to provide references.

I am also able to carry out house duties and prepare cooked meals. I´m extremely creative and artsy, so doing arts and crafts and also playing outside is definitely something I love doing with kids, along with cuddling up with them and reading books ☺️

I am based in mallow and do not have my own transport so can not travel outside of the town, although I would consider working in the city.

I´m extremely reliable, trustworthy and a non smoker, I have also been Garda better, please feel free to contact me with any further questions!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;