Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Rathcormac, Drumcliffe, Rossespoint and surrounding areas

re : Childminder available Rathcormac, Drumcliffe, Rossespoint and surrounding areas           reply
02/06/2015 10:25 - Sligo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, Can you tell me please if you are still available and where are you please. I have 2 school going kids from Rosses Point. Thanks.

Childminder available Rathcormac, Drumcliffe, Rossespoint and surrounding areas           reply
25/03/2015 09:50 - Sligo Childminders
Kind, reliable, responsible lady available to mind children in her own home, both childminding and creche experience, Fetac level 5 in childhood care and education, garda vetted, child protection and childminding Ireland registered.
Home from home environment, secure spacious gardens, meals can be provided if required, children will have company.
References available if required.

re... : Childminder available Rathcormac, Drumcliffe, Rossespoint and surrounding areas           reply
02/06/2015 11:22 - Sligo Childminders
Hi im located not far from sligo tennis club. If you would like to private mail me in relation to what you need or give me a call on 0863476805 Id be happy to see if i could help you. Thanks Sabrina

re... : Childminder available Rathcormac, Drumcliffe, Rossespoint and surrounding areas           reply
20/05/2018 12:10 - Sligo Childminders
Hi I was wondering do you still do childcare?
Kind regards
Karen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;