Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Roberstown, Co. Kildare

Childminder available Roberstown, Co. Kildare           reply
04/01/2015 22:12 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

In case anyone is looking to get organised early I am a mother of 3 available for childminding in my own home from September 2015, possibly a little earlier if required :-)
I have a 7/almost 8 year old boy, 5 year old girl and a new baby girl who will be 10 months old next September. My 2 eldest attend Robertstown National School.

I would love to mind one or two children, baby up to any age, preferably 3 days a week but open to discussing more. I am an experienced mammy and nurse (was nursing up until I had my baby Oct 14) with a vast experience working with and looking after children and would provide a safe happy environment with crafts and baking etc to keeps kids happy and occupied!
Non smoking family, full drivers license, living in Roberstown, Co. kildare.

Thanks, Roseanne

re : Childminder available Roberstown, Co. Kildare           reply
20/04/2015 08:40 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
Due to a change in circumstances, the family I was due to mind no longer need a childminder and so I am now available for childminding again, up to 3 children :-)
I am a mother of 3 available for childminding in my own home. :-)
I have an 8 year old boy, 5 year old girl and a 6 month old baby girl. My 2 eldest attend Robertstown National School.
I would love to mind any age child from baby up. Preferably 3 days a week. I am an experienced mammy and nurse (was nursing up until I had my baby Oct 14) with a vast experience working with and looking after children and would provide a safe happy environment with crafts and baking, large garden etc to keeps kids happy and occupied! Plus homework etc for any school going children.
Non smoking family, full drivers license, living in Roberstown, Co. kildare.
Thanks, Roseanne

discussion forum terms & conditions

;