Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available South Dublin and surrounding areas

re : Childminder available South Dublin and surrounding areas           reply
11/11/2016 22:20 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi we are looking for someone to mind our 2nd half years old daughter from January from 8.30 to 6 pm and Monday to Friday. We live nearby Spar nd St James hospital. Plz let me know your availability and rate plz. Many thanks, Saima

14/11/2016 12:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there!
I am looking for a child minder for my 11 year old son for after school minding along with a little house work. Hours would be 2.45pm to 5.30pm. Leopardstown area, with immediate start until May next year if possible.
Look forward to hearing from you. Lynn

14/11/2016 11:36 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I´m looking for a minder for my 3 children (10,7,4) 3 afternoons a week, from 1:30-6:30 or 7. we live in Terenure. Duties include Collection from local school, take to afterschool activities, supervise homework, prepare meals. If you are interested please let me know!

Childminder available South Dublin and surrounding areas           reply
10/11/2016 20:37 - Dublin South Childminders
I am a 20 year BA graduate whom is currently taking a year out to build on experience before, hopefully, returning to college next year to complete a masters in primary school teaching. I am a dedicated, self directed individual who enjoys a challenge and I always completes tasks to the best of my ability. I am currently working part time in retail, but hope to begin a new path in the near future, and I am completing a QQI (previously FETAC) level 5 course in Special Needs Assistant teaching.

I have much experience working with children from volunteering in a local primary school to babysitting numerous children ranging in age from newborn to 10 years of age. I have a full, clean Irish drivers license, I am recently Garda vetted. I have completed a first aid course in the past but which will require a refresher, something I am hoping to do in the near future, but can be sped up if an opportunity was to arise. I have completed level 1 in Irish Sign Language and I am also a junior lifeguard. I am both an avid cook and reader which I believe would prove beneficial in my caring for your children.

I have extremely flexible working hours and can work around your work timetables. I also have no issues completing light house work/shopping or running errands.

If you think I would be suitable to your needs please do not hesitate to contact me!

11/11/2016 15:33 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
I am looking for a pt minder - I´ve included the add below. Let me know if it interests you. Thanks Niamh
We are looking for a caring, responsible childminder for our 3 children (aged 9, 11, 12). We live in Sandymount, Dublin 4. Approximate hours 2.30pm-5.30pm, 10/11 afternoons per month. (Our older child is in secondary school so doesn´t get home until late so it is mainly the 2 younger kids you will be looking after). Responsibilities include pick up from school, supervise homework, prepare snacks, drop to afterschool activities. Fluent English essential. Basic Irish language required to help with homework. Own car and clean driving licence desirable but not essential. Commencing immediately. If you are interested I would love to hear from you - please forward your cv. n.ofarrell@hotmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;