Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Thurles/Urlingford/Killenaule and surrounding areas

Childminder available Thurles/Urlingford/Killenaule and surrounding areas           reply
06/01/2020 22:20 - Tipperary Childminders
-----------------------------------
Kind reliable lady available in childrens own home to mind school going children. Can accommodate school pickups and after school activities. pm if interested.

re : Childminder available Thurles/Urlingford/Killenaule and surrounding areas           reply
09/01/2020 15:57 - Tipperary Childminders
Good evening
Would you be interested in working in the Cashel Area? I am looking to have 3 kids minded. 9years (needs to be dropped and collected from school) 3 years old (needs to be dropped and picked from playschool) & 11 month old.
Monday to Friday- 8am to 5.30pm
School holidays also need to be covered.

re... : Childminder available Thurles/Urlingford/Killenaule and surrounding areas           reply
09/01/2020 21:29 - Tipperary Childminders
Sorry I would not be available for those hours.

re... : Childminder available Thurles/Urlingford/Killenaule and surrounding areas           reply
21/01/2020 18:17 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi how are you.
Yes I would be available to mind your kids. I am 23 years of age and I am minding kids since I was 15 years of age, with a variety of different ages. I have my own means of transport so I could collect and drop the kids to school. I am reliable and friendly. I love working with kids and I am currently going my Montessori course online at the moment. I have references from different parents.
Regards
Becky

re : Childminder available Thurles/Urlingford/Killenaule and surrounding areas           reply
25/01/2020 09:53 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi,
I am living in the Cashel/Horse & Jockey area and am interested in talking to you regarding you add. I have a 5, 6 and 8 year old that require collection from school at 2pm and 3pm and cared for in their home until 6.30pm 3/4 days per week.
Can you please pass on your contact number if you are interested in same.
Many thanks

25/01/2020 10:16 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi. Thanks for your reply. I am sorted at the minute but what I will require is drop offs & pick ups in the summer for camps.. and maybe Easter also. If you wud have any interest in that

27/01/2020 23:05 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi
Wondering if you are still available?

28/01/2020 11:23 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi
I wonder are you still available or have you found a position.
Would you be interested in minding 3 children 4 afternoons per week after school near the Horse and Jockey?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;