Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Tullyallen and surrounding area

re : Childminder available Tullyallen and surrounding area           reply
14/04/2015 17:02 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi i am due to go on maternity leave and dont need child minder till november. My toddler will be 3 in december and will be attending playschool near tullyallen and my baby will be 6 months by then. I live just outside tullyallen. I know this is Long in advance but let me know if this is of any interest to you and we can talk, thanks you.

Childminder available Tullyallen and surrounding area           reply
14/04/2015 12:16 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a mother of school going children looking to mind a child/children in my own home in Tullyallen and surrounding areas. I am qualified in FETAC Level 6 Early Childhood Care and Education and Special Needs Assisting. I can do school drops/collects and will provide nutritious meals and plenty of indoor and outdoor activities suitable for the age of your child/children. Example: baking day, arts and crafts, vegetable patch etc. Available on a full and part -time basis and am flexible with hours required. I have lots of experience and have a love for all children. My home is child friendly with lots of toys, a large garden with plenty of activities and is a smoke free environment. Please reply if you are interested in availing of my service. Thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;