Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Walkinstown, Dublin 12

Childminder available Walkinstown, Dublin 12           reply
01/02/2018 21:53 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Fiona and I live in Walkinstown. Experienced mum of 2 available to mind children of all ages and with great flexibility on times/ days!

Please pm me if looking for a kind caring person to look after your child/ children.

Thanks,
Fiona

re : Childminder available Walkinstown, Dublin 12           reply
20/02/2018 23:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Fiona
Im a jobsharing primary teacher, working week on week off and Im looking for an experienced minder to mind my 4 year old daughter and 7 year old son from 8am and drop them to Bishop Shanahan school in Templeogue for 9am, collect her at 1.40 and him at 2.40 and mind them until 3.30 Mon ro Fri every 2nd week during term time. Would that suit you? Thanks Jayne

20/02/2018 23:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Fiona
Im a jobsharing primary teacher, working week on week off and Im looking for an experienced minder to mind my 4 year old daughter and 7 year old son from 8am and drop them to Bishop Shanahan school in Templeogue for 9am, collect her at 1.40 and him at 2.40 and mind them until 3.30 Mon ro Fri every 2nd week during term time. Would that suit you? Thanks Jayne

11/04/2018 00:23 - Dublin South Childminders
not sure if your still available. looking to pick up two children from school in orwell and mind them after. they are 11 and 12.

11/04/2018 00:24 - Dublin South Childminders
not sure if your still available. looking to pick up two children from school in orwell and mind them after. they are 11 and 12.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;