Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available all over louth

Childminder available all over louth           reply
16/10/2014 07:52 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi guys!
I am an early years practitioner and I honestly just adore children. No have worked in a crèche but I didn´t like it as I felt the children are not given the attention that they deserve especially babies. I think that while they are young they need to be outside exploring and being holder. While they can be!! I love planning activities for children such as days going on adventures through fields or the forest( obviously age depending) , baking, MESSY PLAY( of course I´d tidy up but children need messy play to know it´s okay to get dirty) and of course building tents in the living room for movie days or creating a new land from cardboard boxes ANYTHING is possible!
What bothers me is children being forced to sit infront of a tv or phone when a minder is present! Children need a childhood. I understand that your children are the most important part of your life and that there is so much stuff some parents would love to do with their children but they need to work. I am available for cooking dinners also but for a daily routine unless the children are napping I wouldn´t usually have time to clean as my aim is to keep the children busy and happy!
I am a emergency first responder and I am Garda vetted. I have experience from 6 month olds up.
I am based in monasterboice but I will travel almost anywhere in louth.

Before you mail me please remember that this is a job for me too, I will give your children my complete attention as well as preparing activities at home for the next day too. Please do not write to me if you are expecting me to care for your children for 150 a week as this is my only Income and I have to love off it. Thank you for your time.

Louise

re : Childminder available all over louth           reply
25/11/2014 16:35 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Louise
Are you still available for the position of childminder. We are just north of Dundalk
Eileen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;