Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder available dec or Jan 12 start in any Kildare/ offaly area lots of experience! PLEASE READ

Childminder available dec or Jan 12 start in any Kildare/ offaly area lots of experience! PLEASE READ           reply
30/10/2011 09:26 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------

Hi mammies and daddies 
My name is Ciara I have been minding children from newborn to 12years of age in the past 5years now. 
I studied childcare in school for 2years and have done work experience in a crèche. 

have minded for family, friends and have been employed. I am very friendly, trust worthly, independant, fun to be with and easy to get along with.. 
am a non-smoker, i have my own car with full licence, im very reliable and flexible. 

My previous duties while childminding has been, house work, cooking meals, helping with homework, ironing, hoovering, window cleaning, making sure children are supervised at all time and making sure the children and comfortable in my care and regular cleaning kitchen etc ( I am a clean freak so no worries there ) 

I love to make arts and craft bits with the older ones and usually plan one day a week for the playground with the kids. 

Running out of things to say but I am now looking for a part time or full time job in childminding as my current childminding job is slowing down (kids going to school ) 

I am willing to start 8am any morning also till 4or 5pm in the evening

Also I love walking in the mornings or afternoons so don´t worry kids will get plenty of fresh air :) 

Please email for more info or send me a text and I can call you back. 
Any questions please email I love questions :) 

Also if you are interested but I haven´t listed your area do email it might suit me 
Thanks very much for reading 

re : Childminder available dec or Jan 12 start in any Kildare/ offaly area lots of experience! PLEASE READ           reply
31/10/2011 20:45 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi
i live in leixlip and am returning to work initially on a 3 day per week in december and am looking for a minder for my 3 month old twins. next year i will be doing 4 days per week possibly by aug/sept 2012 and will then need a minder 4 days.
my days will be approx 8 hours from 8.30-5.00 or 9-4.30 with a bit of flexibility but on average 24 hours over the 3 days. if yoou are interested please contact me on 0878177131
regards mary . [please do not respond by email i dont always have internet access)

discussion forum terms & conditions