Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available during school summer holidays. (Primary School teacher in training)

Childminder available during school summer holidays. (Primary School teacher in training)           reply
16/04/2015 15:32 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

My name is Anna O´Donovan, I am 23 years old and I live in Phibsboro. I am currently in the middle of a master’s degree in Primary Education with Froebel College Ireland. I have an undergraduate degree in Irish and History with Maynooth College Ireland. I graduated from this degree in 2013 with a 2.1 average. I decided to continue onto a masters in Primary Education because I have a huge interest in child care and education. I love working with children and I truly enjoy watching children progress and develop.

I am available to work in a child minding position during the months of June, July and August, as Iwill be on break from college. Given my current position as a student teacher, I would be happy to practice any maths and literacy skills with the children (with specific attention phonemic development with younger children). I would also be happy to speak Irish with the children as much as possible.

I am an out-going and friendly person who loves to spend time outdoors. I have a lot of experience working with children both within the education system and through babysitting and childminding for family, friends and neighbours.

Please don´t hesitate to call or email me should you require any further information. I am happy to help.

Warm regards,
Anna

re : Childminder available during school summer holidays. (Primary School teacher in training)           reply
18/04/2015 11:21 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Anna,
I was just wondering if you might be still available for childminding during the months of June ( after school) the last few weeks in July and all of August?
We are an easy going family and have two good children aged 4 and 11. We live in a quiet gated housing area in Eastwall. We both have flexible working arrangements so would be flexible enough as well.
If you are free and a part time June position and full time July - August is something that might suit you, you can drop me an email (Maxinecopeland1@gmail.com) or drop me a text / call on 0877477624.
Thanks,
Maxine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;