Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available for Bray / surrounding Wicklow areas

Childminder available for Bray / surrounding Wicklow areas           reply
22/03/2016 20:19 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am an Irish stay at home mum of three. Now my children are teenagers I am available to mind children on weekdays /holidays to suit. Own transport willing to do school runs etc. Preferably would like to mind children in their own home but am flexible. I live in the Bray area but surrounding areas also considered are Killiney/Cabinteeley/ Shankill and more. please contact me on 087 0992792

re : Seeking Childminder available for Bray area           reply
30/04/2016 18:15 - Wicklow Childminders
hi deidre
just letting you know i hve no special needs qualifications in special needs . as i said im a stay at home mum for many years. So i believe im not the person you are looking for thanks again

Seeking Childminder available for Bray area           reply
19/04/2016 23:52 - Wicklow Childminders
My son is 12 this July and attends 5th (at 3rd class academic and social interaction level) class, dividing his schoolday between mainstream and the ASD unit in Bray School Project. We live near the Sidmonton area and are moving up Boghall area in the coming months or weeks. I intend to start a FT job in June.
I require a trained experienced childminder who will provide 4hrs care from 2.30-6.30pm Mon-Fri termtime and possibly longer in holidays. Someone who can travel easily to and from the house, their home and the school in Bray. Please PM me a detailed CV and your special needs education and autism experience if you have any which would be a great plus. Preferably someone with learning support, ASD training or knowledge, ASD, behavioural training or experience with autism/ADHD or special needs. His problems are mostly social, anxiety and mild behavioural ones depending on the changes going on in his life. He is a bright young lad into Lego, cars, Minecraft etc. Thanks in advance.
Deirdre 0868214792 deirdre.a.flannery@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;