Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available for July/August

Childminder available for July/August           reply
24/06/2014 13:38 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am a 21 year old, newly qualified Primary School Teacher. I have plenty of experience in the child minding area, through teaching and babysitting. I´m quite energetic, enthusiastic and have many skills. I would ensure a safe, loving and fun environment for the children involved.

I am Garda Vetted and have had previous experiences working as a Leader - ´Ceannaire´ in Irish Colleges. There I came up with fun, entertaining ideas that promoted the Irish language, as well as providing a safe environment. I am very passionate about my job and strive to provide a fantastic learning environment packed full of age appropriate activities aimed at keeping little minds busy and aiding development.

I am fluent in both English and Irish, born and raised in Donegal. I have a Certificate in First Aid/Cardiac Response (2014).
I do not smoke. Unfortunately I have not completed my driving test yet, but I am willing to travel any length. Healthy eating and exercise is quite important to me, and I can cook/prepare any meals/snacks.

I´ve experience with babies and toddlers too. There are no various age groups that I wish to mind and am quite happy minding all children.

Thanks,
Ann Marie.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;