Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available for flexible hours, garda vetted

re : Childminder available for flexible hours, garda vetted           reply
05/10/2013 16:25 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Laura,
I put a post up the other day myself looking for a childminder for my 6 month old baby girl at home in sandymount for Tuesday and wednesday, with a further day in the new year. It would be from 9.00am to 17.30pm. Lunch etc all provided, with some light housework also required. We would not need you to drive.
If you are interested,I would like to see your cv and possibly meet.
Thank you
Kerri

re : Childminder available for flexible hours, garda vetted           reply
06/10/2013 16:01 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Laura
I have 4 school going children and would be interested in offering you 5 hours each day Monday - Friday. We are based in Stillorgan area.
Please reply if you are interested.
Many thanks
Jane

Childminder available for flexible hours, garda vetted           reply
05/10/2013 08:40 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,

My name is Laura and I´m just finished studying nursing. I´m currently looking for childminding work in Dublin as I will be doing an MSc in immunology at night. The reason I have decided not to work as a nurse during this time is because the hours are too long and unpredictable to balance with further study. I absolutely love children and my work experience includes a placement in Our Lady’s Hospital for Sick Children in Crumlin. I´ll be studying for the next 2 years so ideally I would like to work with a family long term, but I´m available for short term and some evening work also. I’m a non smoker and garda-vetted. I don’t drive, which I understand is a necessity for many parents. My rate is negotiable for the right family!

I´d love to meet with you and your child/children to see if we are a good fit, so if you are interested please do get in touch.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Laura

discussion forum terms & conditions

;