Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available for summer holidays

Childminder available for summer holidays           reply
26/04/2017 20:59 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

I am a primary school teacher looking for some summer work and am available to look after your children in their own home during July and August. I have 7 years teaching experience, am fully Garda vetted, registered with the Teaching Council and have my own car with a full clean drivers licence.

Activities that I would do with your children would be sports(lots of it here´s hoping we get the weather!), cooking (provided you allow us use the kitchen of course) and some arts, crafts and reading.

If you would be interested in this for your child/ children please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Mairéad

Childminder available for summer holidays           reply
26/04/2017 20:59 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there,

I am a primary school teacher looking for some summer work and am available to look after your children in their own home during July and August. I have 7 years teaching experience, am fully Garda vetted, registered with the Teaching Council and have my own car with a full clean drivers licence.

Activities that I would do with your children would be sports(lots of it here´s hoping we get the weather!), cooking (provided you allow us use the kitchen of course) and some arts, crafts and reading.

If you would be interested in this for your child/ children please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Mairéad

re : Childminder available for summer holidays           reply
02/05/2017 12:28 - Laois Childminders
hi I´m living in Naas and looking fir someone for August if you were available I have 2 children aged 3&4

re : Childminder available for summer holidays           reply
02/05/2017 19:08 - Laois Childminders
Hi there, just wondering where you are based. Looking for summer child minding in July and August between Mountmellick and Portarlington. Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;