Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available from END of MAY

Childminder available from END of MAY           reply
23/04/2014 17:49 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Rebeka I´m 24 and I live in Artane Dublin 5. I have 5 years experience minding children and elderly. I´m Garda vetted, I have infant first aid and excellent references at hand. Non smoker, I have a genuine interest in childcare specially early years. I´m able to provide safe fun and interactive learning. Also able to care for all children´s physical and emotional needs. I´m very organized and self sufficient, very reliable. Kind and genuine. I´m finishing my current position end of May (minding 2 children ages 2 and 4, with whom I´ve been working for over a year in Artane.)
I have given my all to them, minding them as my own and I´m very sad to be leaving due to the family´s financial situation. I love to provide true opportunities for practical learning being very active and also arranging play dates.
Please contact me for more info. rbkasrs@gmail.com
Yours sincerely,
Rebeka.

re : Childminder available from END of MAY           reply
23/04/2014 21:17 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I have 4 kids aged 7, 5, 3 and 1. We live in Raheny Dublin 5 where I work 4 mornings per week. I need someone to to take care of the 4 children for the months of July and August and then to take the youngest from September.
If you are interested please mail me and let me know. What are your rates and would you be happy to come to our house?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;