Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder available from End of November ANY WHER IN KILDARE

Childminder available from End of November ANY WHER IN KILDARE           reply
01/10/2011 23:45 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi mammies and daddies
My name is Ciara I have been minding children from newborn to 12years of age in the past 5years now.
I studied childcare in school for 2years and have done work experience in a crèche.

have minded for family, friends and have been employed. I am very friendly, trust worthly, independant, fun to be with and easy to get along with..
am a non-smoker, i have my own car with full licence, im very reliable and flexible.

My previous duties while childminding has been, house work, cooking meals, helping with homework, ironing, hoovering, window cleaning, making sure children are supervised at all time and making sure the children and comfortable in my care and regular cleaning kitchen etc ( I am a clean freak so no worries there )

I love to make arts and craft bits with the older ones and usually plan one day a week for the playground with the kids.

Running out of things to say but I am now looking for a part time or full time job in childminding as my current childminding job is slowing down (kids going to school )

I am willing to start 7:30am any morning also till 4or 5pm in the evening

Please email for more info or send me a text and I can call you back.
Any questions please email I love questions :)

Also if you are interested but I haven´t listed your area do email it might suit me
Thanks very much for reading

re : Childminder available from End of November ANY WHER IN KILDARE           reply
02/10/2011 13:24 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi ciara,
We are looking for someone for around that time, our needs vary from week to week, if you want to discuss give me a buzz on 0872225803,
thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions