Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available full or part time Saggart or Rathcoole area

re : Childminder available full or part time Saggart or Rathcoole area           reply
06/01/2014 15:16 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am forward planning and looking into costs for childminding towards the end of this year. I am due baby no. 2 in April, and would be returning to work probably around December 2014. So, baby would be approx 8/9 months and my daughter would be 3. She is currently in creche, but I would like to look at the option of childminding in childminders own home. Mon-Fri, approx. 8-5. Could you let me know if this would be of interest to you, and your approx costs etc?
Many thanks

Childminder available full or part time Saggart or Rathcoole area           reply
05/01/2014 21:16 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m a loving mum to two children aged 4 and 20 months. I am a stay at home mum and available to childmind in my home. I have a very loving and safe home environment and provide healthy meals, lots of fun, care and excercise. I have my own car and love bringing my two children to the park and when Ireland´s whether doesn´t permit this I enjoy lots of other fun home activities. I am available full or part time and I feel I can provide a very loving and safe environment for any child. I am also a non smoker.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;