Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available full time for summer and for afterschool from September in rush/lusk/skerries/balbriggan

re : Childminder available full time for summer and for afterschool from September in rush/lusk/skerries/balbriggan           reply
23/06/2015 15:31 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Aisling
I am looking for a childminder for two children girls aged 5 and 8 collection from Ralet in Lusk at 2.30 and mind until 4.30 Monday to Friday. Also to cover school holidays.
We currently live in Chapel Farm Lusk, this summer is covered may require cover for the last week in August. Let me know if interested?

Childminder available full time for summer and for afterschool from September in rush/lusk/skerries/balbriggan           reply
22/06/2015 18:06 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Aisling Hickey and I am available to Childmind at home full time in the rush/skerries /lusk area. I am available full time from the start of July until the end of august and then I am available from September from 1pm for afterschool care. This would include art,homework,games,walks,baking and having fun! I have 4 years experience in primary schools, Montessori´s, play-school and crèches.

I attended Killester College Dublin fulltime for a year to achieve my Fetac Level 5 certificate in Childcare. I received 5 distinctions.
I then gained my level 6 Fetac in special needs assistance with the progressive college of Dublin. Here I gained all distinctions. I can provide any documents necessary.

I have been certified also with a distinction in First Aid. I have a level of Basic Irish Leaving certificate. My Garda vetting form is also current.

Throughout First Year in Killester college I completed work experience in St Peters Montessori and gained a lot of valuable experience. During my time at St Peters Montessori. I got to interact positively with the children ages 2 to 5 years of age.

I am currently employed in Rush National School as a special needs assistant. I began work here full time in September 2014.

Previously I worked for over 2 and a half years in the Crescent academy. I have experience in every sector of childcare. I love working with children and always provide a caring happy positive service! From playschool to the pre-playschool room, the toddler room, the baby room and after school care. Here, I also worked one on one with a special needs child 2 years of age.

Pm me or call 0864519949 for any more information.

Kind regards,
Aisling.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;