Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available full time from June

Childminder available full time from June           reply
13/04/2016 19:17 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
------------
Hi my name is Sarah,
I have over three years of experience working with children of all ages. I live near Harold´s cross Dublin 12 but can travel as I have my own car and a full clean driving license. I have great references and can be Garda vetted on request. I know childrens first aid and resuscitation. I am a fun, caring and reliable person. I am currently only available Wednesday to Friday but I will be available full time Monday to Friday from June. I have a very easy going 11month old baby girl who will be joining me a few days depending on my partners work hours. I am fluent in both English and Irish. If anyone has any questions please don´t hesitate to contact me. Hope to hear from you soon. Sarah

re : Childminder available full time from June           reply
17/04/2016 18:25 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Sarah,
It´s not clear from your post whether you are planning on minding children in your own home or the children´s home or perhaps you are willing to do either?
I need a childminder from the 16th of May. I live in Greenhills (beside Walkinstown).I have two children, a 6 yr old girl and a 3 yr old boy. My boy is in creche from 9-2. My daughter needs collecting from school on Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays. She is in Bishop Shanahan´s in Templeogue and finishes at 1.40. My boy is in creche in Greenhills and needs to be collected at 2. I will also need a childminder for the summer. I work half days on Mondays & Tuesdays and full days Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays.
Regards
Gloria

discussion forum terms & conditions

;