Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available immediately

re : Childminder available immediately           reply
24/02/2016 12:07 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Avril
We´re looking for a childminder for our 3 children in Loughshinny area from beg Apr 16 preferable in our home. They are 8 years, 2 years 11 months & 11 months . The days would vary within the month 1 week 5 days other weeks 4/3 days with the hours 7.30am till 5.30 pm. The eldest attends school in Loughshinny so drop off and pick ups required and 2 year old to start Montessori in Sept 16. If your still available and interested please let me know.
Thanks
Gillian

re... : Childminder available immediately           reply
24/02/2016 12:10 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Gillian I´m going too pm you now

Childminder available immediately           reply
23/02/2016 11:22 - Dublin North Childminders

Very experienced Childminder available in the Skerries and surrounding areas, I have a lot of experience minding children of all ages from babies right upto older children, aswell as a been mother to 3 girls eldest been 27 and youngest is 14 years old. I currently mind 2 children but the family are re-locating. I´m a non smoker and I´m Garda vetted. I´m a caring, loving and bubbly person, available too mind children in my home Or in the children(s) own home, Available to start Minding immediately. Very reasonable rates and references available on request. Please don´t hesitate too PM me with any questions you might have. Ann

discussion forum terms & conditions

;