Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Bettystown Co.Meath

re : Childminder available in Bettystown Co.Meath           reply
02/06/2015 12:51 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
Are you still available for childminding? I have a son of 7 and ideally we would like after school Monday to Friday and the occasional weekend. With the summer holidays we would require some full days to.
Regards,
Keith

re : Childminder available in Bettystown Co.Meath           reply
22/06/2015 13:39 - Meath Childminders
I have 4 year old twin girls and live in Castlemartin in Bettystown. The girls are starting school in Donacarney in September. I work full time in Dublin, so I leave at 6.20am and I usually get home around 5.30 (traffic allowing). My husband works 2 days a week at the moment. He leaves at 8.30 and works until late. We are looking for someone to take the girls from 8.30 in the morning until 5.30, but with flexibility just in case I am delayed for any reason. At the moment he is working Mondays and Fridays, but hopefully he is going to be full time soon. We need someone over the holidays, with the exception of a week in August (bank holiday week) and then possibly when the girls go back to school. Would this be something you might be interested in?
I look forward to hearing from you.

Childminder available in Bettystown Co.Meath           reply
18/01/2015 17:43 - Meath Childminders
I am 19 years old and currently studying a level 8 degree (part-time) in early childhood education teaching & learning. I have plenty of experience in minding children. Im available for childminding on Monday, Friday, and weekends.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;