Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Cahir, Clonmel, Cashel and all surrounding areas

Childminder available in Cahir, Clonmel, Cashel and all surrounding areas           reply
12/08/2014 15:27 - Tipperary Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, My name is Dee, I am 34 years old, with two teenagers of my own and many years experience in caring for children, I am from Cahir, I am available for childminding,in and around Tipperay, I am willing to travel to either collect and mind children in my own home or in child´s own home, I am available for drop offs and pick ups from school. I can prepare meals for your children. I believe a child should be safe and happy when cared for, and should have a stimulating and learning environment, They should feel the same love and care from their minder as they do at home with their own parents. My services would include 100% confidentiality.
: I have full clean drivers licence
: A level 5 cert in nursing theory and practice
: A level 5 in care skills
: I am a emergency first responder, which includes pediatric CPR.
: I´m a kind compassionate person, who believes a good upbringing is the most important task
In a child´s life.
: I want the parent to go to work without any worries and in knowledge that their child is safe happy and cared for in the best manner possible, I want you to feel you can rely on me to make your life a little easier, and to help out when things don´t go to plan.

Please contact me if you are looking for a reliable enthusiastic person to look after your child/ children. Thank you. Dee.

re : Childminder available in Cahir, Clonmel, Cashel and all surrounding areas           reply
04/09/2014 14:19 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi Dee,
I was just wondering are you still available for child minding work?
Thank you
Michelle

re : Childminder available in Cahir, Clonmel, Cashel and all surrounding areas           reply
16/12/2020 21:54 - Tipperary Childminders
I understand it is years since you posted a childminder ad I just want to enquire if you are looking for a job now. If so please ring on 0868215814.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;