Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Castletroy area

re : Childminder available in Castletroy area           reply
28/10/2013 20:39 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Live Newport. Kim text me and ill call u if interested fir chat. 2´kids 3and half and 1 and a half. 26 hrs a weel. My son goes preschool.my nnumber is 0863478028

Childminder available in Castletroy area           reply
25/09/2013 14:02 - Limerick City Childminders
My name is Kim Rowley, I am a 24 year old recent graduate and have recently moved to the Castletroy area. I have a passion for childminding and I would describe myself as a very kind natured person. I am currently seeking employment and am available for immediate start (Monday to Friday). I have a full clean driving license. I have experience working with children of all different ages (having worked in a montessori summer camp and junior tennis summer camps). References available upon request.

My email address is kimrowley@eircom.net or you can PM me if you would like to contact me.

22/11/2014 15:37 - Limerick City Childminders
Hello Kim, I hope you are keeping well. I live in the Monaleen area and require an experienced and reliable child minder to look after my 16 month old baby boy during working hours, Tuesday to Friday. Please can you let me know if your are available. Best Regards, Gavin

31/10/2013 22:34 - Limerick City Childminders
Hello,
My name is Tina Shanahan I am 23 years old and live in limerick.
I currently work in a crèche have have done so for 4 years and before working in the crèche I was in college in limerick college of further education for 2 years. I have level 5 and 6 in childcare and after school provisions done .
I have a full driving licence and have done so for 6 years with no accidents .
If you would like to call me to set up an interview or just even ask me a few questions fell free , I have excellent references from both the crèche and child minding jobs out side of work .
You can call me on 0851424975.
Thank you
Tina SHanahan .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;