Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Clane

Childminder available in Clane           reply
23/06/2014 18:11 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi ,
I am a qualified and experienced childminder . I mind children in my own home in Clane .
I have fetec level 5&6 in childcare . I am fluient in the irish language . Which is a great help when doing the homework .
I have being working in childcare for many years both as a childminder and in childcare services .
I have two brown children who attend scoil mhuire in Clane .References available .
for further information contact me by email at gaelers@ gmail.com or by pm.

re... : Childminder available in Clane           reply
25/06/2014 16:43 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
pm sent

re : Childminder available in Clane           reply
24/06/2014 21:09 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Gael
We are currently in the process of buying a house in prosperous and looking for local child care for our 20 month old daughter. We would require full time 8 am to 5.30 pm 5 days a week. Can you let me know what you would charge?
Thanks
Ciara

25/06/2014 13:08 - Kildare Childminders
Thats no problem .

25/06/2014 12:57 - Kildare Childminders
Great, its nice to have someone in mind. Want to sort it all out because I know it will fly in and before I know it I will be due back to work and not know where to start. Well I have your details here, that price sounds great! Thanks so much for the response Gael!

re : Childminder available in Clane           reply
25/06/2014 11:35 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Gael,
I know its early days I am expecting a little one (almost 4 months gone) and I just want to have an idea of where to go once I can return to work. All going to plan with the babs I will be using my 6 months maternity and then returning to work. I know a lot can happen in that time but I am just eager to know what is available for me. I live in Allenwood and work in Naas so Clane would be handy enough. My partner and I work different hours. For example one week he could be in from 7-3 so I would drop the child at 8:30 and he woudl collect at 3:30, other weeks he could be in at 3 so he would drop at 2pm and I would collect at 6 and so on. Also most weeks he has at least a day or two off as he works weekends so it woudlnt be Monday to Friday every week. Do you charge by the hour or what way does this work?

25/06/2014 12:17 - Kildare Childminders
Hi leelielee ,
In your particular case I would charge by the hour 5 euro per hour .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;