Childminder available in Clondalkin

re... : Childminder available in Clondalkin           reply
17/01/2015 06:53 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Not available until April.

re : Childminder available in Clondalkin           reply
30/01/2015 22:16 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello, We are looking for a Childminder in the area of Clondalkin, who will have to drop and pick up a 7 years old boy from school (school time from 9am to 2.45pm)and mind him until 6.15 pm. During school holidays we will required him to be looked after for the full working day. If you are still available, we will be happy to meet with you for further.

Childminder available in Clondalkin           reply
14/01/2015 16:25 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am an Early Years Educator looking to go into Childminding in my own house. I have Fetac level 5 and have worked in Childcare for the last 12 years. I have experience with all age groups from 6 months old babies to 12 years old afterschoolers. I do lots of activities with children, depending on their age, including baking, painting, playdough etc. I also have a garden with lots of garden toys but I am trying to go to the park weather permitting.
I am a kind ,caring, honest and fun loving person and I have my own transport with full clean drivers license, non smoker.
Available to mind full or part time in my own home.
References if required.

re : Childminder available in Clondalkin           reply
15/01/2015 12:00 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there,
I am looking for a part time child minder to mind my two boys ages 2 & 6. I would love to chat with you. My mobile number is 0860531930
Regards,
Debbie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;