Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Corke Abbey, Bray

Childminder available in Corke Abbey, Bray           reply
24/02/2014 10:09 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am the mom of an eight-month old baby girl and also have four years of childminding experience with three different families. I am available to look after your baby or toddler in my own home on a full/part time basis.

We are located in Corke Abbey in Bray with easy access to the N11 (north exit) and we have a safe, clean and cosy home with a bright and spacious room for children to play. We have an activity centre, walker, play-mats and many soft and educational toys, books and puzzles to offer. Your child will have a little buddy to pay, grow and learn with. We will be happy to attend playgroups together and we are always outdoors if weather permits.

Having previously worked with families, I understand the importance of a daily routine and I will be happy to provide delicious home cooked nutritious meals and snacks as required.

I am currently being Garda Vetted and I am in the process of registering with WCCC. I am able to provide references on request and can be contacted on 085 1290245.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Raminta O´Reilly

discussion forum terms & conditions

;