Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in D.11

re : Childminder available in D.11           reply
26/03/2014 12:08 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Sandra im looking for a childminder and I live in lanesborough. Its for my two girls ages 7 & 4 one in playschool the other in full time school. You would need to drive for collection though as there schools aren´t walking distance apart. if interested please contact me 087216322 (need to start end of april :)
Thanks

02/05/2014 21:58 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for someone to mind my son from August/ September, Tuesday-Thursday, 7.45-4.30. I need the minder to do a drop off and pick up at a playschool on Ballymun Road, 11.45-14.45. Would this suit you?
Thanks,
Emer

27/01/2014 23:39 - Dublin North Childminders
CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE

Childminder available in D.11           reply
13/01/2014 01:05 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, my name Sandra. I have one beautiful son aged 2. I live in a really nice estate on a quiet cul de sac. I would like to offer my home as a home from home for your children. Our home is extended and very child friendly. With great safe gardens to the front and rear. No pets, no smokers and gr8 food, my past life was in nutritional therapy. Daily outings to playgroups, playgrounds, beech etc we also like to volunteer at the local community garden where we love to grow our own organic veg. I have a full clean licence. Please pm me your question´s or contact number. Slan go foill!

26/03/2014 22:45 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there,
I´m just wondering where abouts your based? I have a 2 year old that I would need minded 3 half days from 11.30 -4.30 wed-Friday.
Could you let me know what you´rrates would be if you were interested.
Thanks
Danielle

re... : Childminder available in D.11           reply
20/01/2014 16:25 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Sarah,
Apologies, I am only seeing your query now I had only been checking pm´s. Yes I would certainly be interested please call me on 087 9369751 or 01 8645766 to chat and arrange for you to call to my home.
Thank you
Sandra

17/01/2014 10:25 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Sandra,
I am looking for part-time seasonal childcare for my 5 year old son . I work-part time and require childcare from 8.30 - 1.30 during school holidays.
Would this be something you might be interested in?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;