Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Dublin 15

re : Childminder available in Dublin 15           reply
03/03/2015 14:33 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I currently require a flexible, part time childminder for my 2 sons. First son aged 4 in Montessori, second son aged 13 months. Childminder required 3 days per week. Full days for baby and from 12 pm for eldest child ( until summer hols/school year begins).
If you are still available or would be interested please feel free to contact me.

16/05/2015 11:23 - Dublin West Childminders
hello ,hru,R u still available,plz pm me and we could chat further,many thanks,RANI

06/03/2015 17:06 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I´m looking for a childminder who can come to my home in Castleknock from after the Easter holidays. I need someone 3 days a week, Wed-Fri, from 8am to 6pm. I´ve 2 school going children and an 11 month old baby. The older children will need to be drop to and collected from school which is at the end of my road. If you are interested could you please pm me?
Thank you.

Childminder available in Dublin 15           reply
24/02/2015 22:12 - Dublin West Childminders
Irish mother living in Glenville available to mind children or babies. I have over 20 years experience and have young children of my own here to play with others. I have a full clean drivers licence and my home is pet and smoke free. I am available to start immediately as my current position is ending due to the mother taking redundancy. PM me if you are interested or if you would like to arrange to meet up or speak.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;