Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Dublin 15

Childminder available in Dublin 15           reply
23/05/2016 09:06 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Baby Day Care (childminding service)

Professional childminding service in Clonee,Dublin 15. Mini Baby day care is a home based, happy, professional and well organised child minding facility run by ME, I have relevant qualifications and a wealth of personal experience. My ethos is to provide quality early years care, play and education in a warm welcoming home environment. I offer a wide range of toys and activities to nature each child as an individual and allow them to thrive to their full potential. I am very proud to have excellent references from my previous families and will happily provide these upon request. Open from 7.45am until 5.30pm weekdays. If you would like to visit my setting and gain more information please do not hesitate to contact me.I am registered,garda Vetted,First Aid,Child protection trained,insured and a member of childminding Ireland..Lots of years experience in childcare section (many years in Giraffe childcare& Early learning centre; 4years as a childminder; 2 boys mom) and I have degree in Educational Psychology. I`m able for 2 babies and 1 infant for a weekdays from May. Im not able for dropping in or collecting to schools. Thanks. Eleonora

discussion forum terms & conditions

;