Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Glasnevin D11

re : Childminder available in Glasnevin D11           reply
30/11/2013 12:56 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Elaine I am new to this website and just saw your post. I dont know if you have any openings left for my two boyz aged 2 and 1. I live in Glasnevin Downs and would need you in the afternoons - not sure the exact days yet as my husband is a chef and I work mon to fri fulltime. Min 3 afternoons max 5 afternoons during the wk only. Greatly appreciate your responses. Kind Regards
PS if you dont have an opening do you know any other good childminders in the glasnevin area. Many thanks

13/11/2013 19:07 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
I am returning to work in March and am looking for a minder Monday to Thursday for my two boys 9 months and three years. The 3 year old needs to be picked up from playschool in santry at 12:30.
Please pm me if interested,
Thanks

13/11/2013 17:02 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Elaine, I have 3 children ages 9, 7 and 4 and need someone to collect them from school and care for them 2 afternoons per week. Please pm me if interested
Regards
Niamh

17/11/2013 13:26 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Elaine,
My name is Brenda and am looking for somebody to mind my 1 year old girl 3 days a week.
My phone number is 0868286303 if you would like to contact me.
Brenda

Childminder available in Glasnevin D11           reply
30/10/2013 22:21 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Elaine,

I have been minding children for the last 12 years and before that i was a care assistant working with children with special needs. I have 2 children myself 13 and 15 and I have an opening for a child /children in my home.The children play in my playroom and kitchen and i have a large back garden. I provide a home from home where the children make crafts and we go to the park.I have fetec level 5 and i am garda vetted. If you have any questions please pm me . Thanks Elaine.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;