Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Lucan

Childminder available in Lucan           reply
04/04/2017 17:45 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am experienced full time childminder, with 3 children of my own(13,9,7) all at school.

I offer a home from home environment and have completed the homebased childcare module in fetac level 5 , first aid trained and I have many years of experience with children of all ages.

I am extremely reliable, trustworthy,non smoker, drive a 7 seater car with a full clean driving license and I can provide references upon request.

We have a large back garden, with swings, trampoline and slide and I take lots of trips to the park.
If you would like your child to be cared for in a warm happy family home then please feel free to contact me to discuss further.

Regards

re : Childminder available in Lucan           reply
10/04/2017 13:12 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a childminder at the moment. I have a 3 year old and a 7 month old. I am hoping to work 3 days per week. My daughter attends Montessori in Esker Manor every afternoon from 1:15 to 4:15. Where in Lucan are you living?

12/04/2017 09:24 - Dublin West Childminders

18/04/2017 09:08 - Dublin West Childminders

16/05/2017 20:20 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there
I am currently looking for a childminder to look after my two daughters aged 3 and 1 when I return to work next month on a 4 day week.
The hours will be 8.30am to 5pm Mon to Thurs and my eldest daughter will have to be collected from the Learning for Life crèche at 12pm. My husband will be able to drop her there in the morning as we live beside it.
I am really hoping to find a home from home environment for the girls so if you have any availability and would like to meet us, please contact me at sukisoo@gmail.com or 0879080364.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards.
Suki Malone

discussion forum terms & conditions

;