Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Lucan from September (term time only)

Childminder available in Lucan from September (term time only)           reply
26/02/2017 18:12 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am experienced full time childminder, with 3 children of my own(14,9 and 8 all at school.

I offer a home from home environment and have completed the homebased childcare module in fetac level 5 , first aid trained and I have many years of experience with children of all ages.

I am extremely reliable, trustworthy,non smoker, drive a 7 seater car with a full clean driving license and I can provide references upon request.

We have a large back garden, with swings, trampoline and slide and I take lots of trips to the park.
If you would like your child to be cared for in a warm happy family home then please feel free to contact me to discuss further.

Regards

re : Childminder available in Lucan from September (term time only)           reply
28/02/2017 11:54 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there how are you?
I´m based in Lucan with 8 week old son returning to work in September . I am wondering if you take on children fire 3 day week? And how much are your fees?
Thanks

re... : Childminder available in Lucan from September (term time only)           reply
28/02/2017 12:29 - Dublin West Childminders
Pm sent

re : Childminder available in Lucan from September (term time only)           reply
01/03/2017 16:02 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Jenny and I am requiring a childminder in lucan area on a part time on a back up.basis when my mother is away for a Thursday 9-6pm for my son aged 2. He would be great around other kids and I feel this is how I would be able to settle him abywhere if there were other kids to play with etc.
Perhaps reply if suitable for you just an occassional day here and there for a Thursday and also I´d do a few trials etc

re... : Childminder available in Lucan from September (term time only)           reply
02/03/2017 14:20 - Dublin West Childminders
Pm sent

08/03/2017 22:28 - Dublin West Childminders

16/03/2017 17:36 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there not sure if my message suited you for occassional days?

21/03/2017 11:57 - Dublin West Childminders

discussion forum terms & conditions

;