Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Raheen/ Dooradoyle/ Mungret/ Clarina areas

re : Childminder available in Raheen/ Dooradoyle/ Mungret/ Clarina areas           reply
18/07/2013 13:34 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello Mary,
I would be very instrested in talking with you with a view to you minding our two children in our home. Can you please call me on 086 7713904
Kind regards
Dermot

re : Childminder available in Raheen/ Dooradoyle/ Mungret/ Clarina areas           reply
07/06/2014 22:23 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi Mary,
Are you still free for child-minding? My husband and myself both have work for the summer months. Let me know if you are free to mind two children age 10 and 8 in our home. My mobile is 086-0400513 or I can give you a call.
Thanks
Michelle

Childminder available in Raheen/ Dooradoyle/ Mungret/ Clarina areas           reply
17/07/2013 01:20 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi, I am a Mother of 2 school going Children and I have free time during the day to mind Children in their own home.I am qualified in Childcare,Special Needs and Child protection. I have years of Experience working in a Creche and have Excellent references. I am trained in first aid, food hygiene and I am Garda Vetted. I am a friendly, kind, reliable and responsible person. I am a non smoker. Reasonable Rates available - Mary.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;