Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Rathdrum

Childminder available in Rathdrum           reply
16/12/2011 23:01 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Full time and part time places available from january, 17yrs experience caring for children 3mths to 5yrs. Fully qualified up to Fetac level 6 in supervision in childcare, registered with childminding Ireland and local county childcare commitee. Also garda vetted and first aid trained.

From 35euro per day 8.15-5.45 for more information please contact me

re... : Childminder available in Rathdrum           reply
24/09/2013 23:23 - Wicklow Childminders
hi
my name stephaine i live in rathdrum experice babysitter for 14 years
i do walking distance collect from nd to c=school feed kids and help with homework , if im any help email me thanks

re : Childminder available in Rathdrum           reply
15/05/2013 17:21 - Wicklow Childminders
Hello,
I wonder if you could give me some advice on the following.
My family will be moving from the UK to the Rathdrum area over the next few weeks. We have 5 year old twins who will be schooled in the area (we have not yet decided on a school but it will be almost certainly be in Rathdrum). Both my wife and myself work and so we will need someone to collect the children from school and possibly take them to and from school for at least a couple of days per week and probably look after them for a few hours after school until one of us arrives home. It is vital that we have some arrangement in place as we will, effectively, be unable to work without it. I appreciate that these details are somewhat vague but is this a service which you would offer? As I have already indicated, this will be from the coming school year in September but, as you will appreciate, I need to give the matter some thought in advance.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
regards
Dr Chris Taylor

discussion forum terms & conditions

;