Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Rathgar Part time

Childminder available in Rathgar Part time           reply
29/12/2017 01:09 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Thyciara and I’m 36 years old. I am from Brazil.
I have been living in Dublin for the past eight years, where I have come to learn English. I have excellent English and I’m still improving it.
I have a degree back home in Business and I’m a part-time student at University.
I have been working with children for the past seven years, where I have learned to understand and develop my skills as a minder.
The kids I used to mind were aged between three months to nine years old and my duties involved: cooking, playing dates, collecting and bringing the children to school, organizing clothes, providing food, babysitting over the weeks and staying over, when the parents went away for the weekends.
I have a passion for children and I love to be around them.
I would love to have the opportunity to work with them again, as I have excellent experience over the past few years.
I´m looking to work with children Between three months to ten years old.

Rate €14,00 per hour

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Yours sincerely,

Thyciara

re : Childminder available in Rathgar Part time           reply
31/12/2017 10:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi!
You sound like someone who might suit our childminding needs. The only thing is that we would like someone with a car. Do you have a car?
Thanks, liza

re... : Childminder available in Rathgar Part time           reply
31/12/2017 11:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
Thanks for your message, I do have a car.
Might I ask how many children do you have and what exactly you are looking for?
Your Sincerely,
Thyciara

re... : Childminder available in Rathgar Part time           reply
31/12/2017 13:00 - Dublin South Childminders
We have four children ( 8,6,3,2).
We live in Dartry ( that is just at the end of Highfield Rd., from Rathgar).
I would like someone to mind children between 1230, and 8/830, on three days per week, and from 1230-430 the other two.
I currently do not work much as I have been primarily minding the children, since the fourth child was born. I would like though to return to work this year.
I would be here working with you until you were happy to manage the four- it is a busy job.
Many thanks , Liza

re : Childminder available in Rathgar Part time           reply
03/01/2018 00:33 - Dublin South Childminders
My name is Thyciara and I’m 36 years old. I am from Brazil.
I have been living in Dublin for the past eight years, where I have come to learn English. I have excellent English and I’m still improving it.
I have a degree back home in Business and I’m a part-time student at University.
I have been working with children for the past seven years, where I have learned to understand and develop my skills as a minder.
The kids I used to mind were aged between three months to nine years old and my duties involved: cooking, playing dates, collecting and bringing the children to school, organizing clothes, providing food, babysitting over the weeks and staying over, when the parents went away for the weekends.
I have a passion for children and I love to be around them.
I would love to have the opportunity to work with them again, as I have excellent experience over the past few years.
I´m looking to work with children Between three months to ten years old.
Rate €14,00 per hour
I am looking forward to hearing from you,
Yours sincerely,
Thyciara

discussion forum terms & conditions

;