Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Rivervalley Swords

re... : Childminder available in Rivervalley Swords           reply
29/08/2013 18:58 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am very interested in looking after your little ones I have 4 children myself my eldest is in secondary school. They all attend Holy Family and we live just around the corner from Holy Family. My children in Holy Family are aged 11,7,6. If you would like to give me a call on 0862137429 at any stage and maybe we could meet up and have a chat.
I look forward to hearing from you
Nora :-)

re : Childminder available in Rivervalley Swords           reply
29/08/2013 11:50 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am looking for a childminder with an immediate start for 2 children ages 10yrs and 10months. My daughter goes to Holy Family. The hours would be 8am-6pm 2 days one week and 3 days the following week. Would you be interested?
Regards
Debbie

Childminder available in Rivervalley Swords           reply
28/08/2013 14:03 - Dublin North Childminders
I am a mum and childminder living in Rivervalley, I live 2 mins from Holy Family and I am available for Full/Part Time care and Afterschool care. I can drop off and pick up from Holy Family and any playschool in Rivervalley, Ridgewood and Boroimhe. I have over 9 years experience looking after children aged 0 - 13. I have excellent references and I offer a home from home. I am a non smoker. This is a fun home any child that I take care off is looked after like one of the family. Please PM me for more information

re : Childminder available in Rivervalley Swords           reply
13/01/2014 21:28 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I am looking for someone to look after my 10 month old son asap. 3 days per week (you pick between monday-friday) from 7.40am to 4.30pm. can you help please? can you advise how much you charge etc? thanks, Sarah

discussion forum terms & conditions

;