Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in South Dublin City

re : Childminder available in South Dublin City           reply
30/06/2014 23:58 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi we live in terenure - we have 2 children aged 3 and 4 and would like some help with housework while children are in school.

11/06/2014 14:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sandra! Would you be interested in working mon to fri from 2pm to 6pm?

26/09/2014 21:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Laura - have you got work ? We have 3 kids, 7, 9, girls and one boy 6. Need to be collected from school on Clogher Road Crumlin at 2.30 and brought home 10 mins walk and minded until 5.30pm Tues Wed and Fridays - would you be interested. My number is 086 8403159 if you like to talk more. Sheena

Childminder available in South Dublin City           reply
03/06/2014 13:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,

I´m a 27 year old childminder based in the South city. I have a degree in General Nursing from Trinity, and have completed a course on child CPR. I absolutely love children and my work experience includes a placement in Our Lady’s Hospital for Sick Children in Crumlin. I worked with a lovely family (3 children) for four months. The family consisted of children aged 8, 6 and 2 and I finished working with them when their mother gave birth to her fourth child (she is taking 9 months out from work, rendering my work there unnecessary). My duties included collecting from school, taking to and from play dates/activities, preparing meals, light housework, changing nappies, etc. I´ll be studying for the next year or more, so ideally I would like to work with a family long term. I’m a non smoker and garda-vetted.

I can provide references as required, and am available for interviews most evenings. I look forward to replies.

Regards,
Laura

08/06/2014 20:32 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Laura we are looking for someone to collect a 9 yr old boy and 11 yr old girl from school and mind them in our house in Blackrock for the afternoon - let me know if that appeals and we can discuss further. Thanks Shauna

11/06/2014 18:22 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Laura, We are looking for someone to mind 2 children in our home in Churchtown D14 from Sept 2 yr old and 4 yr old after school. Mon to Fri 8:15 to 5:15 if interested Pm me thks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;