Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder available in Tyrrelstown immediately

Childminder available in Tyrrelstown immediately           reply
31/08/2011 22:03 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
To all parents,

I´m a mum of two and also have loads of experience minding other peoples children. I hold a 1st aid certificate and I am registered with childminding Ireland. I have a full drivers license so I am available for school drop offs and pick ups. Your child will be looked after in a caring and loving home from home environment. They will be kept entertained doing activities such as arts and crafts, jigsaws, play dough, painting, cooking etc and when the weather is fine they will be taken to the nearby park and playgrounds.

If you require a reliable and caring childminder to look after your children in or around the Dublin 15 area please send me a PM and I can send you on more info.

Thank you!

re : Childminder available in Tyrrelstown immediately           reply
26/09/2011 22:00 - Dublin West Childminders
Bump, available for immediate start.

14/06/2012 18:50 - Dublin West Childminders
hi,
I live in tyrrelstown. We have a 5 years old girl, going to start school in september and 6 months old boy. My husband works full time and Iam about to go back to work after my maternity leave. We need someone to mind the kids 2-3 days a week 6 hours per day.I would really appreciate your help in this matter. we are easy going people and would love someone who has kids of her own like you.
Would u mind mailing me if u are interested with the expected money you are hoping for. Thanks

re... : Childminder available in Tyrrelstown immediately           reply
14/06/2012 20:11 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
Thank you for you message. Unfortunately, I will not be available in September as I am due a baby at the end of August. Best of luck with finding someone suitable.
Regards,
Caroline

14/09/2011 23:50 - Dublin West Childminders
Bump

20/09/2012 20:21 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I also live in tyrrelstown and am looking to go back to work part time but not sure of hours yet. I have three children, 7 year old in school, 4 yer old in Montessori and a 1 year old, so I guess it would be to mind the one year old and maybe pick up the 4 year old.
Can you let me know if your interested please.

re... : Childminder available in Tyrrelstown immediately           reply
21/09/2012 10:03 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there,
Thanks for the message. I have just had a baby so would not be available at present.
Best of luck going back to work,
Caroline

24/09/2012 11:37 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I have an 11 month old who needs caring for 2 - 4 days a week from 7am to 7pm.The days needed vary on a weekly basis but I will know in advance. Would this be somethng you would be interested in?
thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions