Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in dublin 16

Childminder available in dublin 16           reply
04/01/2016 19:32 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am available to work as a childminder in Dublin 16. I charge €50 for a full day and €20 for half day and €10 per hour for babysitting. I want to mind your child in my own home. I am Garda vetted. Available from 1st February 2016. I currently mind one child aged 6 who attends school in Ballyboden/Edmondstown area. I don´t have a full driving licene but I am in the process of learning to drive. I can take your children for walks, to the park, provide toys for them to play with and a loving place for them to be while you are out at work. We will also do arts and crafts, story time and learning for development (age appropriate). I have got a Masters degree in Psychology where I majored in child psychology. I have experience caring for children newborns to teenage years. I can offer great refferences (including Irish refferences). Please contact me if you wish to talk to me about looking after your child.

re : Childminder available in dublin 16           reply
06/01/2016 21:58 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am currently looking for a childminder for my daughter who is eight years old and attends school in ballyroan. Could please inform me if you do collection from school? Would it be possible to contact you if you have availability.
Regards
Niamh

discussion forum terms & conditions

;