Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in greystones

re... : Childminder available in greystones           reply
19/03/2014 19:05 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Fiona,
Thank you very much for your enquiry but I only don´t have the availability at the moment to suit your needs. I do hope you find someone soon and all the best with your new arrival and starting your girls into their schools.
Just in case you ever need it, I am available for babysitting. I am fully trained in paediatric life support etc
Regards
Lucy

Childminder available in greystones           reply
21/02/2014 12:40 - Wicklow Childminders
Hello my name is Lucy and I am a 30 mother of two from the uk living in greystones. I am guarda vetted, registered with the wicklow childcare committee and HSE as a childminder and by trade I am medically trained. I am looking for a permanent position to childmind in my own home along with my own two children starting from May. I can provide a loving, safe and stimulating environment for your little one and have references waiting. I have my own transport and my car and house is insured for minding children. I hope to hear from you.

19/03/2014 19:50 - Wicklow Childminders
Thanks a mil Lucy for getting back to me and for your kind wishes.
Absolutely interested in babysitting also. What´s the best way of contacting you if we ever get to go out?
Fiona.

re : Childminder available in greystones           reply
18/03/2014 12:26 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi Lucy, just checking if you still have availability?
We have two little girls age 3/5 and are currently looking for full time childcare for them for the summer and after school from the end of August with my eldest starting in the Gael Scoil and her little sister is starting in the Naionra. We´re also expecting baby no three in Oct who would need full time care when I go back to work...Looking forward to hearing from you, Fiona.

19/03/2014 21:26 - Wicklow Childminders
Oh that´s Great, my number is 0851092242 so just ring or text me whenever you have something in mind. I don´t have family around and know all too well the dilemma of finding the right babysitter so I hope I can be of help to you.
When you are sorted with a childminder keep in mind that I am free on Tuesdays and Fridays so could be available for short notice minding if your childminder was ever sick or on holiday on those days, worth having a back up number for those occasions!
Regards

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
image.jpg