Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in kilcoole area can also do greystones/newcastle/charlesland/eden gate

re : Childminder available in kilcoole area can also do greystones/newcastle/charlesland/eden gate           reply
27/08/2013 12:31 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am looking for a child minder for 5 days a week from 7.30 to 4.30 each day. I have two children aged 4 and 1. I live in Greystones. My 4 year old will be going to play school 5 days a week in Delgany. Do you drive?
Thanks,
Ruth

re... : Childminder available in kilcoole area can also do greystones/newcastle/charlesland/eden gate           reply
27/08/2013 12:34 - Wicklow Childminders
Unfortunately I do not drive sorry.

Childminder available in kilcoole area can also do greystones/newcastle/charlesland/eden gate           reply
27/08/2013 12:14 - Wicklow Childminders
My name is Naomi and I am 20 years old. Just finished my studies in college and looking to find a job to take a year out. I am qualified in youth-work and first aid so all that would help while working with kids. My family consists of a lot of young children and i get on great with them. In-fact when aunties and uncles need a babysitter i´m usually the one that gets the call. Look forward to hearing from some of yous. Many thanks Naomi

re... : Childminder available in kilcoole area can also do greystones/newcastle/charlesland/eden gate           reply
27/08/2013 12:55 - Wicklow Childminders
That´s ok. There is a bus that goes to Delgany each day but I don´t know that you would want to get the bus 4 times a day?

re : Childminder available in kilcoole area can also do greystones/newcastle/charlesland/eden gate           reply
27/08/2013 12:16 - Wicklow Childminders
Sorry forgot to write that i have a years experience Au-pair work in Berlin Germany. Any other questions feel free to contact me.

28/08/2013 11:01 - Wicklow Childminders
I would´nt mind doing that at all. Its completely up to yourself.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
naomi.jpg