Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in malahide , Kinsealy ,Swords

Childminder available in malahide , Kinsealy ,Swords           reply
20/06/2016 07:23 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi moms

I´m a mom to a 4 year old little girl , I´ve been childminding that last 3 years and have excellent references . I´m living in malahide with full clean driving licence . Can mind children for summer mths or long term . Fun , outdoors family where children become part of family while in my care . Can mind in my home or families whatever is perfared .
Tks for looking

Kind regards
Saoirse

re : Childminder available in malahide , Kinsealy ,Swords           reply
01/07/2016 09:19 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Saoirse,
I am looking for someone 4 days a week Monday to Thursday to pick up my two boys from Gaelscoil Bhrian Boroimhe at 1.30 and 2.30. On a Monday my youngest goes to swimming classes in ALSAA from 1.45 until 3.30pm during term time. I can collect children no later than 5.30pm every day.
Would you be interested in chatting to me if these times suit? I am looking for someone to start the last week in August just before they go back to school.
Thanks,
Shauna

20/07/2016 09:35 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi moms
I have taken a position mind a 7mth old baby from next mth on mon/wed/fri an her brother then on a Friday . I´m free to mind one more child maybe from age of 2 onwards . I can do after school care also .
Kind regards Saoirse

21/06/2016 12:20 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Saoirse,
I´m currently looking for childcare at the moment. It would be from September and to mind a 7 month old 3 days a week and one of those days it would also be my 21 month old.
We live in Castlemoyne in Balgriffin but will be going to malahide most days to collect my little boy so either our house or a minders house would suit.
Was it full time you were looking for or would part time suit
Thanks
Niamh

re... : Childminder available in malahide , Kinsealy ,Swords           reply
18/07/2016 22:03 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Saoirse
We are two teachers looking for a Childminder to accommodate our job sharing position from September (beginning of school year).
We are working week on/week off and so the Childminder would mind 2 children in one house (3yo and 9mo) one week and mind 3 children (10yo, 3.5yo and 9mo) in the other house the following week, both in the Swords area. Ideal hours 8am to 330/4pm.
If you are interested please contact me. We look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards

12/07/2016 08:28 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Saoirse,
I´m a primary school teacher starting job sharing in Sept. I need someone to mind my 2 year old daughter 2/3 days a week during term time. I live in Malahide but work in Balbriggan so the hours would be 8.15am to 3.30pm. Let me know if you would like to know more.
Thanks
Tara

discussion forum terms & conditions

;