Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in my own home- Navan

re : Childminder available in my own home- Navan           reply
07/06/2015 22:23 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. I´m looking for a childminder for 3 days per week in johnstown area. Can you please let me know if you are avails from September, do you mind other children and do you have children of you own.
B a by well be 10 months old when I´m returning to work in September. Thanks advance

Childminder available in my own home- Navan           reply
02/02/2015 19:21 - Meath Childminders
Hi.
I am a stay at home mum of two. I live in the Johnstown area of navan. I am a non smoker and have no pets. I am a qualified special needs assistant and Montessori teacher. I am available for full or part time childminding. I am also able to do school drop offs/ collections in the Navan area. I provide a home from home environment for your child. Please pm me if you need any more information.

re... : Childminder available in my own home- Navan           reply
09/06/2015 20:29 - Meath Childminders
Hi there,
I have just seen your reply to another post .I was just wondering if you have managed to get sorted with proper child care .
My name is Joanne Mcilvenna and I live in Johnstown Navan .
I am a childminder with many years experience .
I look after one little one who´s mam is a local teacher and I am in the process of looking for another little one to mind also ......
I offer a happy safe and secure enviroment in a lovely home from home setting ...I have a lovely child friendly enclosed back garden and seven seater transport .
I am a mam of three who all attend our local school here in Johnstown and I am very well known there....
I come highly recommended and prior to motherhood have completed childcare diploma and was employed in the caring profession for many years .
I would be delighted to meet up if you would be interested.....
Kind regards Joanne

discussion forum terms & conditions

;