Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Childminder available in your home Lucan asap

Childminder available in your home Lucan asap           reply
19/06/2017 20:21 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
ds in kind careing reliable honest fun loveing mature mum childminder available to come to your home to take great care if your little ones in the comfort of there own home as a well e peri ended mum my self with four children ages are 23 20 18 12 and iv worked for a family for 4 years looking after there four month old twins fulltime working between my own family life but it´s what I live best as I love young children and plenty of daily fun seeing them happy safe secure is a must I live walks to park playground to reading singing Lego and little self play is great for them to learn to play in there own I´m a girl believer of fresh air I´m not a telly fan so children won´t be put in front of telly in my care it´s out and about I don´t mind some cooking if need be and light house work but children come first at all time I love to keep a good routine as much as possible I´m none smoker Garda vetted with great ref I´m looking for maybe 3 to 4 full days a week Please read my add before responding I don´t do after sch

discussion forum terms & conditions