Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available kinsealy Jan 2017

re... : Childminder available kinsealy Jan 2017           reply
20/12/2016 22:51 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there if you´re looking for a childminder I´m available. My name is Siobhan Molloy and I live in Donaghmede. I´m a mam of 6 myself (20,18,17,15,13&9).I have been looking after children in my home for the last 5 years so I have lots of experience and great references. If you would like more information please contact me at:0851599877. Thank You

re : Childminder available kinsealy Jan 2017           reply
20/12/2016 19:35 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Sarah
i live on Kinsealy Lane and am looking for a childminder from the end of Feb, initially for three days and then for 4. My little boy will be 10/11 months at that stage. Are you still available?
Thanks
Siobhan

re... : Childminder available kinsealy Jan 2017           reply
14/01/2017 13:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi just getting back your your ad if you are still looking for someone to mind your son from the end of February? What days/ hours are you looking for? What is your rate and would my then 7 month old be able to come with me?
My number is 086-3758864 Sarah-Jane

Childminder available kinsealy Jan 2017           reply
01/12/2016 22:07 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Sarah-Jane I am 26 full time mom of a 4month old boy I´m a non smokers and have a full clean driving licence I live in kinsealy and I am looking to child mind with my son preferably in my own home. I have been child minding since 16 and have many years experience of all ages. Please do not hesitate to contact me on 086-3758864 I am preferably looking to start mid Jan 2017 but we can discuss other options... I can also do occasional night sitting

discussion forum terms & conditions

;