Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Childminder available mammy of two boys, experience with all ages for 12 years.

Childminder available mammy of two boys, experience with all ages for 12 years.           reply
12/07/2016 21:00 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m a stay at home mam to two boys. I have worked in childcare previously. I have recently minded two wee girls aged ( 5 + 7 ) and three children aged ( 3 + 5+7). I´m available to mind children in my home if you prefer. I live in rose lawn. Thank you

re : Childminder available mammy of two boys, experience with all ages for 12 years.           reply
12/09/2016 19:15 - Dublin West Childminders
i I am looking for 2 children to be minded the hrs would Thursday 3:30 to 9:30 Friday 3:30 - 9:30 and Saturday 10-6:30 every week I was wondering would you be interested in those type of hours.

re... : Childminder available mammy of two boys, experience with all ages for 12 years.           reply
12/09/2016 20:47 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I just seen your message now. Are the hours 3.30 /9.30 at night? Where are you based? Thank you aoife

re... : Childminder available mammy of two boys, experience with all ages for 12 years.           reply
13/09/2016 08:00 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi sorry to jump on your post but I understand these hours aren´t for everyone, however I would definitely be interested so please feel free to contact me if lotus flower is not available. amyvchamberlain@gmail.com thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions