Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available mon-thur. Kilmacud/sandyford/stillorgan area

Childminder available mon-thur. Kilmacud/sandyford/stillorgan area           reply
09/03/2018 09:58 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Karen. I am registered childminder offering home from home care. I am available mon - thur. I have loads of experience and excellent references. Hours from 8 am - 5 PM.
Please feel free to message me to discuss your needs. Can do teachers hours and term time if needed.

re : Childminder available mon-thur. Kilmacud/sandyford/stillorgan area           reply
11/03/2018 14:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
I need my 13 year old son picked up from de la Salle in Churchtown at 3.45 mon, tue, Thur and fri and dropped home we live around the corner from the goat pub, usually a 10 minute drive home .
I’m wondering if this would suit you until you found something ?

re... : Childminder available mon-thur. Kilmacud/sandyford/stillorgan area           reply
11/03/2018 18:30 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi thank you for your reply. I wouldn´t be in a position to travel that far tp churchtown.
Good luck with your search.
Karen

re : Childminder available mon-thur. Kilmacud/sandyford/stillorgan area           reply
17/03/2018 21:24 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Trudi,
I´ve 2 girls, aged 1 and 2, and I´m going back teaching in Monstown at the start of May. I´m just wondering if you´re still available for childminding, and if so, whereabouts do you live? We live up in Leopardstown heights, so I´m just wondering where you live to see if it would be possible to get down to you on our way to work?
Many thanks,
Niamh Murphy

discussion forum terms & conditions

;