Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available part-time in Cavan-Meath border area

Childminder available part-time in Cavan-Meath border area           reply
31/08/2015 20:35 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a hard-working, trustworthy and conscientious 27-year-old woman with several years of child-minding experience. I am a qualified speech and language therapist and enjoy working with children, the elderly and disability populations. I am first-aid CPR and AED trained and have recent garda vetting. I am available to work part-time in many capacities such as nanny, childminder, homework tutor and speech and language therapist. I will also do light household duties if required. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you wish to learn more about me or if you would like personal or employment references.

re : Childminder available part-time in Cavan-Meath border area           reply
09/09/2015 08:40 - Meath Childminders
Hi, I don´t know if you are still available part time. I have a one year old boy and need a childminder for mornings only. I am in the Virginia area.

re... : Childminder available part-time in Cavan-Meath border area           reply
11/09/2015 15:58 - Meath Childminders
Hi there,
I am available some mornings but I usually work 2 weekdays in Dublin (these can be irregular days unfortunately). So we can arrange on a week by week basis? I´d probably want to meet you and your little one first as youngest I´ve minded is 2 years with a family I knew well. If possible I´d prefer to mind in your own home for several reasons. I think usual rates according to this site are around €8-9 per hour, would that suit you?
Charlotte

re... : Childminder available part-time in Cavan-Meath border area           reply
14/09/2015 17:27 - Meath Childminders
Hi Monica,
Really sorry about that, I hope you find someone. If you ever need evenings please do not hesitate to contact me.
Charlotte

14/09/2015 16:29 - Meath Childminders
Hi Charlotte,
I need Monday to Friday part time unfortunately. Thanks for coming back to me.
Regards
Monica

21/09/2015 10:45 - Meath Childminders
Hi I was just wondering if you are still looking for a childminder. I am quailifed with level 6 in childcare and have first aid. I am also a mother myself.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;