Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available until August/September 2014

Childminder available until August/September 2014           reply
05/04/2014 17:34 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!

My name is Ciara. I am a non smoker with a full, clean driving licence and access to my own car living in South Dublin. I am available to work as a childminder during the week and I´m also available weekends/nights if you ever need more help.

I am Friendly, honest, patient, attentive and extremely trustworthy. I enjoy doing fun activities with children; baking, cooking, arts and crafts and of course lots of outdoor activities too. I am a graduate of NCAD, and my final project was based around the education of children in regards to food and nutrition, so i definitely won´t be feeding them junk all the time.

I worked with the same family from 2005 - 2011, two of those years as a full time childminder until i returned to college where I continued to babysit the children outside the nanny´s normal working hours when needed.

If you are looking for a childminder and would like to speak with me some more, please pm me for my contact information.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Ciara.

re : Childminder available until August/September 2014           reply
06/04/2014 17:23 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi im looking for a childminder to care for my 5yearold daughter &8 year old son for the months of july &august ,the hours would be 930 till 130 mon -fri,let me kno if interested ,thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;