Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available with 15th years experience

Childminder available with 15th years experience           reply
02/11/2017 10:09 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Vicky and I am an excellent,mature,caring,responsible,fun loving children available for full time or part-time ,i been more then 13th years Childminder Reference available .I am reliable, punctual and take the responsibility of looking after your children with great care.i am caring and intuitive , also clearly enjoying childrens company i am patient , kind and intuitive to their needs , also i have a clean drive liceence over ten years ,I looking forward to hearing from you. Ph no is 0871350809 Kind regards,.........

re : Childminder available with 15th years experience           reply
03/11/2017 00:31 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Vicki. I’m looking for a childminder to do 3 days a week from school pickup at 2.10 to 6.15. Would like to be in our own home and you’d need to have your own car. We need child care for our 7 year old daughter but like to know someone’s home for our 16 year old daughter when she gets in from school too around 4. If you’d like to talk more or ask me any questions please feel free to email bernadettebyrnes@gmail.com or text @ 0868478866 and I will call you back. Thank you. Bernadette.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;